Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Links and Lists

How cool would this herb garden be?!


Welcome to another Wednesday!  Seriously love the middle of the week when I am halfway through.  I don't know why, just is true. 

We had a busy week that just passed.  I had my first mammogram, my niece was baptized and then my Dad was made bishop of our ward.  (in order of happening, not importance!)  While I was going about my week, I made sure to keep track of the things I loved this week...here are 5.

  1. Natural Antibiotics.  I love the idea of using naturals wherever possible.  I understand that we need modern medicine, and I am so thankful for it, but I like to do whatever I can first.
  2. Here is a "Map" of the book of Mosiah.  I bookmarked it for when we actually reach it.  I love how creative some people are and are willing to share with us all.
  3. Speaking of scripture study (we were right?!)  Here is another aid.  Studying the Godhead is one of my favorite topics and this one is amazing.
  4. This recipe is all in another language, but the photos are beautiful and really, who doesn't know how to make Cinnamon rolls?  (if you don't, please don't be offended.  I intend on doing a tute soon...)  I think this would also be amazing as a braid.
  5. Dehydrating eggs.  I want to do it.  BUT first I want chickens...lots of chickens that give me so many eggs I have to dehydrate them to keep up!  This is a great post about it, and I like that the eggs are not cooked first...now to get a fruit roll up liner for my dehydrator...
Have a wonderful week.

Cheers

2 comments:

Abby said...

I was out of town, so I'm a little behind in reading, but I love the dehydrated eggs. I really want to try it!

Jocelyn said...

I would have never thought of freezing eggs! That's cool! I love that wheel herb garden! it is stunning to look at but also filled with beautiful helpful herbs!