Monday, April 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



As always, I didn't include the side dishes.  I just included the main part of the meal.  Add salads, fruit platters, fruit shakes, yogurt, Flat breads and all the fixins where appropriate. 

Monday:
Breakfast - Coconut Pancakes
Lunch - Corn Bread
Dinner - Avocado Eggs Benedict

Tuesday:
Breakfast - Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Lunch - Scrambled Eggs on toast, top with sauteed spinach and cheese - broil, dip in marinara sauce
Dinner - Mexican Chicken Chowder

Wednesday:
Breakfast - Pancakes w/ Banana, Walnuts and Peanut Butter
Lunch - Tuna Melts
Dinner - Sloppy Joes

Thursday:
Breakfast - Oatmeal with Kiwi and Banana
Lunch - Green Onion Cakes
Dinner - BLT Avocado Melts

Friday:
Breakfast - Toast w/ Cottage Cheese and Tomatoes
Lunch - L/O
Dinner - Pasta w/ Stroganoff

Saturday:
Breakfast - Pull apart Pumpkin French Toast
Dinner - Taco Salad

Sunday:
Breakfast - Breakfast Bruchetta (cream cheese base, scrambled eggs, tomatoes)
Lunch - Grilled Cheese
Dinner - Perogie Bake (sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, mix with perogies top with cheese.  After baked top with french fried onions)

Cheers

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hey, great minds think a like!! We are having sloppy joes this week too :)

Jocelyn said...

Oh my goodness, those coconut pancakes look AMAZING! I love all things coconut!
ps, I have probably 365 dandelions in my back yard if you wanted them!