I know it is probably underwhelming to you as I did have posts scheduled, but I missed you! I have so many things I want to tell you...
I am sure you want to know all about my vacation, the things we did, the places we visited, the books I read...NO?! Well, too bad. Ha ha. I have a few...
One of the very best parts of our vacation was the opportunity to go to many temples that we passed. This was quite possibly the best part of my vacation. Well, the part I loved the most.
I am going to start a temple wall of the temples we have visited as a family, so I took photos galore! Here is a sampling of the photos I took of the ones we visited: (the last 4 photos are from lds.org)
I love to see the Temple.
I'm going there someday.
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young,
![]() |
| Jordan River, UT |
This is my sacred duty.
![]() |
| Oquirrh Mountain, UT |
I Love to See the Temple - Children's Song Book #95
![]() |
| Provo, UT |
The house of the Lord is a beautiful and spiritual place to be. I am truly grateful for the opportunity to visit so many of the holy temples. What a blessing it is.
![]() |
| St. George, UT |
We are indeed blessed to have so many temples on the face of this earth. I am blessed to live within 3 hours of two temples...6 hours from 2 more. You hear stories of people saving for years, selling all they own for a chance to go one time. I am so thankful that this is not a sacrifice I have to make.
What a blessing to have taken my boys with us to view and tour the grounds of all these beautiful places as well.
I know that these buildings truly are a house of the Lord. I know that eternal ordinances are performed in these places. Ones that truly do matter. This I know.
Cheers




4 comments:
Wow- so did you just take turns going inside? I'd love to stop at temples when we go by, but it's hard with the little kids along.
I love this post! I remember being a kid growing up and travelling 12 hours to go to the ONE temple in Canada. It was a long trip but my parents dedication made an impact on me even when I was less active.
What a fun trip! I won't mention that I'm sad that you went all the way to visit and didn't come visit. ;)
a Temple-hopping holiday has to be the very best kind to have! :)
Post a Comment