Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Look

I know today is supposed to be links and lists, but this is subbing in today for it!

Did you notice my blog's new look?

I am pretty defunct in the area of blog design, so it wasn't me.

There was a blog that I found by chance (links are amazing things) and have been following for a bit.  She offered to "help" me when I did a re-design and poof, like magic, my new friend Misty transformed it into this!

It's like she reached into my brain and made the things I couldn't do, happen.

I keep clicking over and looking again, showing my family, and looking again...She is seriously talented and amazing.  I absolutely love it!  (Again, thank you so much Misty) 

Cheers

10 comments:

shauna said...

Looks FAB! I love the colours and your header is so fun!

Carrie said...

I love it! It really suits you. Would you believe I just changed mine too? Great minds think a like. Mine is a copy and paste freebie but I like it. :)

Lynn said...

Very nice. Suits the title of your blog perfectly.

At first when I clicked over here....I was like "Oops! Wrong blog." lol. It looks great though!

Montserrat said...

Misty works her magic again! It suits you perfectly, Jaime.

Holly said...

Isn't she amazing? I love the new look. The pinterest thingy is adorable.

Abby said...

I love it, and I love that I can get email, so I don't have to rely on my own memory to remember when the last time I dropped by was! :)

Amy Bateman said...

Wow! I love the new look. Great job!

Mandy said...

It is beautiful!

Judi said...

Looks great!

Judi :)

Amy said...

Love it! So cute, and look at all the links to different things you do or post about!