Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Links I am Loving

This week I am doing this a tiny bit different...not that I am lazy, but I am lazy and don't want to post photos of everything!  :)  I am just linking and you can go check them out if you want to see more.

1.  I have a friend that is seriously talented in the crochet dept.  She crochets some fun stuff.  I ordered a "headband" with a flower on it, and a braided headband.  They are such fun and they don't give my poor head a headache.  If you want to check some out, this is one of her Facebook albums.

2.  I am loving this super idea when you freeze leftover (or on purpose leftovers) lasagna.

3.  This tee shirt is super cute, but the HAT in the top photo kills me.  I would love to have the whole outfit for my boys!  (or heck - me!)

4.  Caleb Warnock wrote a great book...but he also has a fun blog with tips on it.  Scroll down a bit and explore.  He has many great ideas for preparedness.

5.  My friend Carrie posted about some of the Christmas Gifts she made this past Christmas.  Her first idea of swirled ornaments is so awesome.  I love the first one the best.

6.  Just for my friend Holly, these "Nachos" look so wonderful.  Yes I am going to buy Endive today to try them out, because I do pin some outrageous looking food...but we do eat it!  :)

7.  Lastly, I needed to look it up, because Kefir is not something I am familiar with...but these scones look so yummy so I needed to know what it is!

Have anything you are loving this week?  Pass it on if you do...I love new ideas.

Cheers

5 comments:

shauna said...

Great links...I think I drooled on my keyboard when I read the recipe for the strawberry scones. YUM!

Holly said...

Those "nachos" do look interesting. I don't think I even know what endive is! Kefir sounds really interesting. How do you know when it has gone bad is what I'm wondering.

Jocelyn said...

I love that outfit! I should make it for B for when he goes to England!

Lynn said...

I've been learning how wonderful fermented foods are for you!!! Homemade sour kraut, sour dough breads, etc. So Kefir is in my files. I have yet to make it. Thanks for the wonderful links!!!!

Carrie said...

1. Adorable headband!
2. Great idea for freezing lasagna. I freeze it all the time and it tastes better the second time. :)
3. Cute tee. The hat is so goofy I love it too!
4.I WANT THAT BOOK.
5. Thanks for liking my ornament enough to link it. I feel so special! :)
6. I love nachos and "nachos" in general and this sounds like a fun twist.
7. Kefir (not that I had heard of it before now) kind of creeps me out but not enough to make me not want to eat those yummy looking scones!!! (one more thing...one of the words I have to type to prove I am not a monkey is ionscone.coincidence? I think not. :) )