Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DH


The other day my Mom and dh were talking about my blog. 

It happens. :)

So, my Mom says to dh,
"Did you see the post Jaime just did about her 'dh'?"
"Her, 'dumb husband' right?!"
"No, her 'dear husband'...I think."

So, lest anyone else think that I think my husband is "dumb"...let me tell you about the dh...

IT IS DEAR!  :)

Or here are a few other words that could apply to the "d" part of the dh...because we all know "h" stands for "husband"!

delish
deceptively divine
darling
disarming
dandy
dynamite
decent
diabolical

snicker, snicker, grin!

So, my dh, it is not dumb, but you can pick almost any of the above if dear is not to your liking!  :)

Cheers

2 comments:

KC said...

how about delicious?

hahaha just kidding.

Lynn said...

HA HA. I seriously hope he didn't think it meant "dumb". But that is just so funny. I guess one should never assume that we all know what the acronyms stand for, eh.