Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snow...Inside

Image Credit

I LOVE having snowflakes as decor.  I love paper snow...not so much the cold stuff though. :)

Anyway, I followed a link to some AMAZING snowflake patterns. (seriously detailed)

If you want to make some yourself, HERE, HERE, and HERE are the patterns.  We found that after you fold them, they are a bit tricky to cut, but my 11yo and 9yo could do it fine...not so much my 5yo, I had to make much thinner paper ones for him. 

(it kept my boys busy for 3 hours!  I had two of each of the 28 patterns, it was WONDERFUL!)

Cheers

4 comments:

Montserrat said...

Aren't those snowflakes so much FUN? And beautiful too.

Dana said...

Hmm. Cutting snow flakes sounds way more fun than a test on ancient Greece. And starting ancient Rome.

JRoberts said...

Oh I agree Dana! :)

Lynn said...

Thanks for the links!! YAY! I think my origami and puzzle nut will appreciate these links especially.