Friday, December 3, 2010
A Sequel Worth Watching
If you actually haven't watched this movie, then I will tell you a bit about it.
I enjoyed the previous 2, they were a great little romp.
This one really is wonderful.
All our old favorites come back (although I missed the army men...they were just a little part, and the etch a sketch...) to play. Andy is growing up and is now old enough to go to college. He has to clean his room and put things in 3 spots; in the attic, in the garbage, or donate. (with a small box to take with him) By mistake the toys end up in the donate box.
At the end of this movie I admit I cried. Andy is giving a little girl the joy of his amazing toys. (sorry, spoiler) Andy asks her if she can take care of his toys and play with them because they have been good to him. They were important to him. I admit it, I am a big crying baby lately, but this movie just struck a chord in me.
I think that if you are buying gifts for young children, this would be a wonderful movie to buy. (How to Train Your Dragon would be another!) I loved the whole movie, from Mr. Potato Head - Tortilla Head, to the Evil Teddy Bear, to the little romance between Ken and Barbie...every minute is a wonderful treat. It is a sequel worth watching.
Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
This was a very cute movie. I saw it at the drive-in with hubs. You're not alone-i cried too!
We LOVED this movie too, we took the kids to the theater for my birthday to see it. Austin is a Toy Story head, he keeps staring at it in the store - little does he know it's going to be under the tree! I agree, great movie! I did rent it from Redbox for him and he watched it 4 times!
I loved this movie too. i cried as well!
i cried, too! it was a little intense for my 3 year old. i wish she would of seen it first at home, not in the theatre.
Haven't seen it yet -- Mike and Makenna did a Daddy-Daughter date to it and loved it. :o) I LOVED 'How to Train your Dragon' though -- Makenna is getting it for Christmas, mostly cause I couldn't wait to see it again! :o)
Oh, and just in case you didn't check the comments again, I replied to yours -- and yes, I submitted because of their request -- I was too shy to just do it on my own! Have a great day!
We LOVED this movie too. Our youngest was so sensitive to all that was going on that she loudly said in the movie theatre..."this is so heartbreaking!" I was so touched by her tears. And she requested it for Christmas! So of course we will add it to our collection. ; D
Post a Comment