I just had to share this.
Our house has been on the market for 3 months now. It is not selling yet and I am getting really frustrated. I want my farm so bad.
We have been in the process of adopting for a year now. This is also frustrating as we are waiting for the government assessment to move us along...that is taking forever. (for those who don't know, we are adopting older children already in foster care so it is a little different process. For a bit more info you could go to this post)
Yesterday the house down the street that was priced the same as ours, looks like our house, but only had a few differences sold. They didn't even come see our house.
I was VERY upset.
I came home and was very unhappy. A few hours later I had a phone call. It was from our adoption case worker. They want to come and see us in a couple weeks. This is the visit that we have been waiting for.
So, often I feel that somethings have to wait (our house selling I guess) for others to happen (our adoption visit). I am really trying to be patient and take things on the Lords timetable, but sometimes that wait is just killing me!
Cheers
5 comments:
I completely understand. We are waiting for our house to sell and it's not going well. I hate living in limbo knowing that we have made the right choice to move but not having anyway to get up there. Congrats on the adoption process though that is very exciting. I will be thinking and praying for you!
It's a humbling experience having to wait on the Lord's timing, isn't it? Good luck with everything!
The Lord works in mysterious ways huh? It sounds like you are in for an exciting year ahead. Keep us posted.
WOw. What a testimony to the fact that all things happen for a reason. One trial is one blessing. Good luck with the visit. I bet you are really excited about this!
Everything happens for a reason - I truly believe that. Besides, who wouldn't want to place children with WonderWoman and her dh?!?
Post a Comment