Friday, August 6, 2010

Dreams

Last night I went to a Relief Society picnic.  While talking to an old friend she mentioned that she had a dream about me.

"About what?  Was it a good dream?"  I asked.

"Oh, ya.  I had been bitten by a snake and you saved me."  She said

"Really.  How did I do that?"

"Oh, you had some anti-venom in your 72 hour kit, in the first aid pack!"  She said

I guess it is good that I am a preparedness freak...even people dream about me being prepared!  :)  Hopefully I can really be prepared enough that if something happened (sorry, I really don't pack anti-venom...) I could be on the ball like my old friend seems to think I am in her dreams!  :)

Cheers

2 comments:

Lynn said...

HA HA. That is actually very funny! But seriously it's a good thing that you are so prepared.

I actually bought a snake bite kit for our 72 hr. kits last year when I was in the states. They were simple, inexpensive, tiny and easy to carry. And they are top quality too. So bonus. Canadians laughed at me for thinking I needed to get some. They said those kits are hard to find up here for a reason......it's not necessary. But one NEVER knows, right???

Maybe I will be able to save the "neighbor" down the street who bought a pet poisonous snake as a pet!!!! Sheesh!

Gicela said...

Ah, me and my weird dreams!