Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Some Reasons Why I Love Them
We have had a string of bad luck with our vehicles lately. Our tranny blew on one, my alternator went on another, and DH work car has a fuel problem.
Lucky me, I married a super smart man who can fix things!
He can also drive a tractor.
Is it so wrong that I actually find this sexy?!
"Hey Mom, I put clothespins on my mouth!"
Why yes you did. Yes you did.
I love to walk in a room and see this sight. What a joy to see my children learn and read.
Apparently when you don't have sunglasses, you make your own out of grass so you can lay out in the sun on a beautiful day! We call this one "Captain Dork Knob" when this happens, as he has an incredible sense of humor!
Having a family that I love is such a blessing.
Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Haha! We used to call my younger sister Captain Brainy when she was being silly.
Post a Comment