Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Links and Lists



Totally random things today! 

Here are a couple things I loved this week...

  • This video.  I am "girl challenged".  I am pretty physically incapable of being a girly girl, but this looks doable to even me!


  • I am pretty much in love with any type of roll cake.  This one looks too yummy!
  • Ok, this list looks great.  I only scrolled through a couple, but the prospect is great!  We are going to try to do totally homemade Christmas gifts this year, with everyone only getting 3 total.  We hope this helps us become closer to each other and remember Christ more. 
  • I would love to have a shawl be one of my gifts.  I have pretty much always wanted on.  DH said if I picked a pattern he would make me on.  I am thinking this one might be my favorite so far...
  • Next week for Thanksgiving, I am making this pie!
  • These Tamales are so incredible sounding.  (with a couple changes of course)  I think I may make them as soon as I move...
  • Want a teepee?  I do.  Here are plans to making one...
  • Not sure I am brave enough to do this...but I would like to!
  • Scroll a ways down and see the numbered children.  I want a photo like this of all the grandkids in our family.  We have 11 now and it would be so fun for my kids to have their cousins in a photo like this!  (and hey - my parents would like it too I am sure!)  If we did the other side of the family there would be even more!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Cheers

1 comment:

Holly said...

I would totally cry happy tears if my husband were to crochet a shawl for me! That's really cute.