Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Links and Lists

Life here is a little nuts (who's isn't right?!) and I feel a little stressed out. 

So, although I have not posted as regularly as I was, I still love you all and hope you will forgive me the next few weeks or so.

Until then, here is what I have been loving this week:

  • Food is big in my life.  You know that right?!  I have to admit that when I read this post I giggled...then I thought, "Hey, I need one of those!"
  • I follow a blog.  It is always filled with profound insights and things to really make me think.  This post really hit me this morning.  I have been going through a really difficult time lately and this was just what I needed this morning.
  • For my baby this year in school, we do a daily notebook and call it his "calendar journal".  I love it.  Next year I think that I will switch it up with this one...it is all in cursive!
  • I can not be the only one who thinks that photo above is so awesome, right?!  I am going to take my boys and go eyebombing!
  • Everyone needs a superhero cape right?  This is a great tute that I came across and WILL use for my boys. 
  • Controversial topic?  Check.  Beautifully written post?  Check.  Pinned for later reference and shared on Facebook?  Check.  If you missed it...check it right here.
  • One of the biggest concerns that people bring to me when they find out I homeschool is, "How are you going to socialize your children?"  This is a beautiful post all about one Mom's answer.
  • I have amazing friends.  Yes, I know many of you, (in person or online) and most of you just downright amaze me.  I know a few who are raising autistic children.  When I came across this post, I admit I worried I was that person who said one or more of these things.  Click over.  It will educate you and will help you understand.  I promise.  I hope that I have never said any of these things, but you never know...my memory is going and I may have.  If I did, I know better now. 
And just because it fits my life right now...


Enjoy your week.

Cheers

No comments: