I was so excited for this book. I couldn't borrow it from my library so wasn't quite sure what to expect.
I want to have a piece of land and be as self-sufficient as I can possibly be. You know that right?!
This book seemed right up my alley.
It is a great starting place for the very basic beginner.
There are projects in there to get you started on some simple things. For example:
- You can build a cold frame to help extend your growing season.
- You can build a basic chicken tractor for about 6 chickens.
- You can build a basic raised bed frame for square foot gardening, or raised bed gardening.
And more.
I liked the details in the book. You really can do all the stuff in there if you just follow the instructions. BUT it is so very basic.
All the stuff in there I already have plans for, or know how to do already.
If you are looking for a book to start, or one that you have some basic projects to start with, this is a perfect book for beginners. It is an excellent resource for the beginner.
Cheers

1 comment:
I think this is the one you showed me!
Post a Comment