Thursday, May 31, 2012

Worth the Trip - House of Mystery, MT

While travelling through MT we found this little hole in the wall place that was amazing.



There were some amazing things we saw.  Let me tell you about them.

That house above was a really cool "playground" for us.  The vortex causes electrons to move about in a whirlpool type motion.  This causes some effects like distortions in the way you can stand (think twirling around on a merry-go-round), how tall you are, and how the trees grow. (there was also talk of auras and personal energy)

This yellow platform that my son is standing on is level.  He is not.  It is super hard to stand without tipping over.


There was a ladder standing straight up, when you gripped it and let your feet off the ground, it made you fly!


The trees were growing so funky.  Where the lines of the whirlpool were the strongest the trees grew the funkiest.


We had such a blast checking out the energy in the place.  We had never seen or been in a place like this before.  The tour guide was full of energy and information.  The tour was interesting and so much fun. 

For just over $30 it was a tour well worth taking.


Cheers

3 comments:

Holly said...

How interesting- I just looked that place up and others like it. Looks like a lot of fun! Those people are amazing with their optical illusions. I think the plank one where people look like they are different sizes on each side and the tilted house sound neat. I found a cool explanation of how it's done. Neat!
http://www.psychologie.tu-dresden.de/i1/kaw/diverses%20Material/www.illusionworks.com/html/mystery_spot.html

Rachel Keppner said...

Wow! I've never heard of such a thing! It looks like a really fun experience. Cool!

shauna said...

We drive by there all the time and have never had time to stop. This year I mean to get there.