Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Monday
Breakfast - Wheat Pancakes
Lunch - Corn Bread
Dinner - Pitas (stuffed with sprouts, cukes, tomatoes, cheese, mushrooms, etc)

Tuesday
Breakfast - Oatmeal with Fruit
Lunch - Left overs
Dinner - Loaded Potato Skins

Wednesday
Breakfast - Coconut Pancakes
Lunch - Fruit Salad
Dinner - Stuffed Tomatoes (like stuffed peppers only in a tomato)

Thursday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Tuna Melts with sprouts
Dinner - Potato and Onion Tart

Friday
Breakfast - Poppy seed Pancakes
Lunch - Left Overs
Dinner - Cream Cheese Fish (Fish baked in a little butter.  5 min before done, remove from oven, cover in pieces of cream cheese, drizzle with lemon juice.  Return to oven for 5 min)

Saturday
Breakfast - Crepes
Lunch - Sweet Potato Fries
Dinner - Taco Salad

Sunday
Breakfast - Muffins
Lunch - Goat Cheese Baguettes
Dinner - Shepherds Pie

As always, add your own side dishes to make complete.  We love salads and fruit shakes.  Often we add a bread (like yogurt flatbread or naan).  Enjoy!

Cheers

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Seeing corn bread for lunch sounds so Little House on the Prairie! I just finished the series (besides Farmer Boy. Jake and I are reading it together and it seems to only happen about once a week...) and I am in a slight mourning period. :) You guys eat so healthy. I can't wait to get into our house so we can unpack and cook again!!

Jocelyn said...

What kind of fish did you use for the cream cheese fish? I am thinking Salmon but wondering if it would go good with Halibut? You are my go to foodie!