Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week 3



Monday:
Breakfast - Quinoa Cakes
Lunch - Left Overs
Dinner - Braided Spaghetti Bread

Tuesday:
Breakfast - Toast with Cottage Cheese and Tomatoes
Lunch - Pesto Rolls
Dinner - Cauliflower Pancakes

Wednesday:
Breakfast - Peaches & Cream Muffins
Lunch - Cheeseburger Flatbread Melts
Dinner - Lasagna Soup

Thursday:
Breakfast - Yogurt Shake and Hard Boiled Eggs
Lunch - PB&J's
Dinner - Polenta Gratin

Friday:
Breakfast - Blueberry Biscuits with Yogurt (basic biscuits with blueberries)
Lunch - Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese
Dinner - Lazy Cabbage Rolls (layered in the crockpot)
To Do: French Toast Souffle

Saturday:
Breakfast - French Toast Souffle
Lunch - Quinoa Pudding with Fruit
Dinner - Left Overs

Sunday:
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Acorn Squash Quesidillas
Dinner - Stuffed Potatoes

Shopping List:
Dairy
Mozza Cheese
Gouda Cheese
Sour Cream
Cottage Cheese
Yogurt

Meat
Bacon Bits
Hamburger

Frozen Fruit

Produce
Lettuce
Onion
Cauliflower
Tomato
Cabbage

Canned Goods
Diced Tomatoes
Peaches

Dry Goods
Lasagna Noodles
Corn Meal

2 comments:

Amber said...

Awesome as always!! I will be trying some of these :)

Jocelyn said...

I am really interested in how the cauliflower pancakes worked out. They look delish. I have a friend who's MIL makes pizza with a cauliflower crust. She said it is amazing and you cannot tell the difference!

Question: when you have pesto rolls, is that all you have for that meal or is that paired with veggies and salad and such? Just curious because I know for my munchkins they would want more but I am wondering if I am feeding too much at meals.