My son wears glasses.
Have you ever had to BUY glasses? If you have you know how totally expensive they can be! When he got his first pair the frames alone were over $200! Then last year, just before we went to Disney World, he got new lenses (transition ones) that were just over $140...it really adds up!
So, when my friend Mandy posted about an online company I had never heard of, I checked it out.
Zenni Optical is worth the trip over.
You can upload your photo and "try on" the glasses. Then you enter the prescription and order them. Super easy and fun.
Check out the ones my KC ordered:
He loves them. He loves having 4 pairs he can choose from.
I love that they were CHEAP!
I paid just over $160 (including shipping and taxes) to have them shipped right to me. They were super fast, and super cheap.
I am in no way compensated for this, in fact they don't even know I wrote it...but I wanted you to know about it if you are in need of new glasses.
Cheers



5 comments:
Oh thank you! I looked at Clearly Contacts but couldn't find anything that would look great on my boy. I'll be checking out this website for sure because R. is always losing his one pair. It would be great to have an extra pair or two!
Thanks! I really need some new ones, and this sounds-- and looks-- great! :-D
OH yeah! I'm so glad that he found some that he loves. They look awesome! I love spreading the word about Zenni. Everyone that has to spend $$$ on glasses needs to know about Zenni.
Great deal and I love the ones he choose. I need new glasses...Jake needs new glasses...and Aaron needs contacts. That will all add up! Luckily there is a place called America's Best (I think...I totally went blank on what it was called when I went to type it...) here in the US that you can get an eye exam and 2 pairs of glasses for $79! That is where I got mine last time I went. I will have to check this website out too.
That's pretty cool! K is lookin' sharp too! :) I'll look at that, between 3 of us needing glasses, it's an arm and a leg for ONE pair each. How cool to match my outfits?? Like I actually have outfits . . . anyways :)
Post a Comment