Monday, December 19, 2011

Eternally Thankful

My Christmas present from my Dad.  This is his photo of my temple.

We are so blessed to have 2 temples (One of them in the process of being built) that are day trips, and one that is only 6 hours away. That is 3 temples in our province! 

What a blessing it is to be sealed for all Eternity with my family.  I am so grateful for the opportunity, if I am worthy, to live for eternity with these people I love so very much.

Cheers



1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I love this post! I remember as a kid when there was only 1 Temple in Cardston and it was a 12 hour trip with all the kids (7). My parents would put us all in the van, leave at 8pm and get there in time for 1 parent to go thru, do a session, the other one do a session and then come back home. I am SO grate there are more!