I have to update this to add this:
Over the course of the next 12 days I would like to do a 12 days of gratitude. Each day I will post something I am grateful for/thankful for.
This starts Day 1:
I love this man!
He does beautiful work too.
Cheers
Kate: I have no idea what pattern it is...this is a blanket he pulled out of his box that he started 10 years ago, but finished last week. The yarn is just Bernat...the rest of the details are not something I know because I do not crochet... :)
6 comments:
Beautiful work, indeed! Of course, now I'm curious as to #1 ~ what yarn he's using and #2 ~ what pattern! :)
That's really neat! I recall that when I was in college I teamed up with some crochet loving friends and we taught several guys to crochet. We all sat around making hats, scarves, blankets, etc. and watched a movie together. HA!
I still can't get over the monkey that he made for Abrey. He truly is talented!
i love this post! I wonder what he can do with just 1 ball of yarn???
I crochet and I don't even know what stitch it is-but I have done that one before! I am so lame at remembering stuff like that. I just know how to do it and don't worry about what it is called. And the yarn I buy? The cheapest one they have that isn't as rough as sand paper. :) I am pretty grateful for my hubby too-but not because he crochets, because he doesn't. Just because he is awesome. :)
Ah, now that is one good guy!!! He does great work!
Post a Comment