Saturday, June 11, 2011

Soul Surfer


We went to see a movie the other night.  Soul Surfer.

I cried like a baby.

The movie is amazing. 

Basic story:

A young girl loves to surf.  She practically lives in the water.  One day as she is surfing she is attacked by a shark and looses her arm.  All she wants to do is surf.  She gets out of the hospital and has to re-learn how to live her life.

This movie is incredibly inspiring.

There are many instances where faith in the Lord and Jesus Christ carries her through.

I was touched and moved so many times.

If you get the chance, go and see it.  Or rent it.  Or buy it. 

It is an amazing story. 

Cheers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everybody is talking about this movie -- I need to go!

shauna said...

I finally saw this movie. I loved it! It was so inspiring!