I love the smell of laundry after it has hung outside. We don't have a place to hang outside right now-the yard is to shaded. Maybe at our next house we will...where ever that may be!
I think you struk a popular simple pleasure here! I too LOVE to hang laundry on the line! Isn't it great to enjoy life while doing homemaking tasks? :D
I also enjoy the simple pleasures of taking photos, washing dishes, cleaning windows, reading to my kids, rollerblading, and blogging! :)
5 comments:
I love the smell of laundry after it has hung outside. We don't have a place to hang outside right now-the yard is to shaded. Maybe at our next house we will...where ever that may be!
I LOVE hanging laundry on the line. Has to be my favorite homemaking task ever!
You look peaceful doing it to. Mmmm, I can smell it now :)
I love this photo! I like to hang laundry too!
I think you struk a popular simple pleasure here! I too LOVE to hang laundry on the line! Isn't it great to enjoy life while doing homemaking tasks? :D
I also enjoy the simple pleasures of taking photos, washing dishes, cleaning windows, reading to my kids, rollerblading, and blogging! :)
Post a Comment