Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Book Talk Tuesday - Book Giveaway
When I was a young girl I loved Narnia. I read the first three books (because I didn't know there were more) and loved them. Now, I have all of them and have a goal to finish the series.
When I bought the movie yesterday I had to buy this two pack. The DVD and the book. As I said, I already own the book, but thought that one of YOU might like to have it.
For Book Talk Tuesday today we are going to give away this Narnia book. It is "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader". Lovely movie. Now I have to go read the book.
To enter,
Leave a comment telling me what your favorite book was as a young adult/or favorite book now.
That's it. I get a little antsy when someone has this long list of additional entries, so I like to keep it simple. :)
The Giveaway will stay open until Monday (the 18th) at 8pm and the winner will be announced next Book Talk Tuesday. Good luck.
Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My favourite books have always been the Anne of Green Gables series. I still haven't read all of the Narnia books.
I always loved Nancy Drew mysteries, but pretty much would read anything I could get my hands on! :) Makenna really likes the Narnia movie -- it would be fun to read the book with her!
My son *loved* the Narnia books last year ... My favorite books were the Wrinkle in Time series. Oh! Looking at Melissa's, I also *loved* Nancy Drew ... I was thrilled when my son read his first Hardy Boys (and then was willing to try a Nancy Drew one as well as long as I didn't tell anybody shhh....)e
When I was really little I enjoyed the silliness of the Amelia Bedilia books. I was an early reader and so enjoyed many good books as a child, teen and now as an adult. As a mother I get to share some of these favorites with my kids. My 6 year old daughter loves the Ramona series. We have read the entire series and are starting on her last book. Little House on the Prairie, Anne of Green Gables, Little Women, The secret garden are all favorites I look forward to sharing with her. My boys turned me on to the Narnia series...have read the first two and LOVE them! Also have started the Fablehaven series. :)
Post a Comment