Monday, February 7, 2011

Secondhand


I am in L.O.V.E with secondhand stores. 

Today one of my favorite secondhand stores was having a 50% off day.  Everything in the store is half off of already stinkin cheap prices.

Today I shopped for my 3 boys who grow stinkin fast...so, for $21.53 I got:
4 pairs of shorts
3 pairs of jeans
1 tee shirt
3 short sleeve button down shirts

Horray for secondhand! 

We are trying to save money in places we wouldn't normally save....What is your favorite tip on saving money?

Cheers

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I totally forgot! I seriously love second hand shopping.

Connie said...

I love secondhand shopping too. Just last week I scored the entire anne of green gables series- 8 books for 12 dollars!!!!

Judi said...

Great deals Jaime! Boys are so hard on their clothes aren't they?

We love to shop second hand too. I just wish I had more time to do it! It is certainly something you have check in on often.

Carrie said...

COUPONS ROCK! I save a ton of money with coupons. I saved as much as I a spent this past Saturday by shopping the sales paper and using coupons. To cut your grocery bill in half is a very good thing... :)

Jenn said...

There are way better coupons in the States, but... I think that it is London Drugs that lets you stack coupons. So even though there prices are generally higher, if you have multiple coupons for an item you can get it cheaper.

Cassi :) said...

Secondhand stores can save so much! A lot of stuff even still has the original tags on them! But, couponing is my first love in the saving-money department! Such a great way to get a 3-month supply cheaply and quickly!

Lynn said...

Second hand stores....coupons for the things you USUALLY buy anyway........are all good ways we like to save money too. Plus.......making things from scratch. Or reusing what we already have.