Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Want...

I wonder if I can justify yet another cookbook in my house...especially when I don't really follow a recipe (ever), just use them for ideas...

This is a book I am going to most likely buy though, even though I have WAY to many cookbooks.


It is FULL of amazing recipes for kids to make.  Not just pasta and pizza, which is all to often the only ones that are in the cookbooks for kids I have looked at/bought. 

This one also has healthy recipes.  We are trying really hard to incorporate healthy(er) eating in our home. 

This book has some pretty yummy alternatives to some common food that is better for you. 

The instructions are also clear and easy to follow. 

Here I will give you a small sample of the wonderful pages inside:




Mmmmm.  This is my oldest flipping through the book as I looked over his shoulder.  He kept saying, "mmm, this looks yummy, mmmm, this looks yummy."  His favorite was the rib photo.  He made sure I put that on here!  :)

We are not big meat eaters in our house anymore,  (long story)  and the part I love the most about this book is the alternatives that they give you in it.  There are even some pretty yummy looking tofu recipes.  (always on the lookout for those)

The cheapest place I can find it is Amazon HERE for Canada, or HERE for US, if you want one too.  (feel free to send me a copy as well!  LOL)

Cheers

No comments: