Son #3 loves Pajama Sam. Have you ever heard of him?
There is this little boy (Sam) who has these adventures as Pajama Sam, his alter ego that is a super hero. He goes on adventures in various places. In one that we have, he has to find stuff in his messy room, all of a sudden his room is an amazing land to discover his stuff. In this one, he has to find food hidden all over his house. His house takes on a totally foreign land feel. Totally fun for kids.
The adventures take a while to complete, in fact my son is still working on them, but there are little games and things to do throughout the whole thing. It is very age appropriate. I am thinking an older 4 and up...my older boys even enjoy playing it.
I was on Ebay a few weeks ago and bought him a pack of three disks...BUT I accidentally bought one we already had.
I want to share.
To get it, all you have to do is comment. Make sure that if your email is not attached to your profile that you add an email at the bottom of your comment.
If you want an additional entry, you can blog about your favorite game for your kids (but come back and tell me in the comments) or send a friend over (also tell me in the comments if they are being sent by you).
The giveaway is open until March 1st at 8am. Mr. Random.org will pick a number and I will post it here. Good luck.
Cheers
9 comments:
I have never heard of this but it sounds like something my kids would really like. Gotta love ebay for all the great things that you can find!!!!
I've never heard of pajama sam either. Is it mostly a "fun" game or is it educational too?
I also have never "met" Pajama Sam, but sounds like something my kids would enjoy. :) Years ago we had a game called "Freddy the fish", an underwater game with Freddy and his friends trying to help Grandma Grouper. My older kids loved it and it was a real treat to see it on the computers at our old local library. My younger kids fell in love with Freddy too! Been looking for that game ever since!
I've read about pyjama Sam on your blog before and it sounds fun. I'm always looking for good activities for the kids to do on the computer, especially for Sofia. She's outgrown the Caillou activities we have! I don't have the link on me, but Nasa has a really cool site for kids that's all about space. That would be worth checking out!
I just found you from the Friday Friend post. Sounds like a fun game.
You are so good at sharing! ;)
I "met" you on Diapers & Divinity and I just have to put in a plug for Pajama Sam. My kids (and I) loved him -especially "Thunder and Lightening aren't so Frightening." I don't need the game -just wanted to give you kudos for a cool blog.
I've never heard of Pajama Sam! He sounds fun though.
Pajama Sam is something my older boys played long ago! We loved it a little too much and it got wrecked! I am sure Tyler would love to play it! My boys mostly play games on the internet now - stuff that they find at school!
Post a Comment