Thursday, November 11, 2010

Seriously Cool

Well, I think so anyway.

I had over 300 page views this week (for some that may not be a big deal, but I liked it!) some of the places they were from:

Costa Rica
Isle of Man (have to google earth THAT one!)
South Korea
Macedonia
Russia
Ukraine
Netherlands
France
Slovenia
Australia
United Kingdom
Germany
Poland
Canada
US

I want to "meet" you visitors that come to my site....however humble it may be.

How about we do a giveaway with it?!

If you comment, (even/especially if you have never commented before) for every 10 comments I will send out a prize to someone Mr. Random.org chooses....anywhere in the world.  Think of it as my early Christmas present.

So, Comment.  Make sure I have a way of contacting you.  I am going to enable anonymous comments for this week (I will mail out prizes on the 18th, so if you comment after, I would love to read it, but no more prizes, sorry) so that I can get everyone who feels like they want to comment.  That is all you have to do.

I am excited to see who visits and comments (gotta give props to my my regular commenter's here as well...please keep commenting, I LOVE comments!). Thank you for thinking that this is a place you like to visit!  :)

Cheers

15 comments:

Montserrat said...

So fun! Quite a list of countries too. It's nice to meet milestones like this, no?

Kate said...

been a reader for a few months . . . first time commenting though . . . i've really enjoyed reading the musings of another LDS home schooling mom from Alberta
cheers!
~Kate~

shauna said...

That's an impressive list. I went to check my stats and I have a lot of New Zealand hits but the only other international is from Russia. (My friend moved to NZ which is why I have frequent hits from there.) However, the stat that I found the most interesting is that 88% of my visitors run a Mac operating system of one sort or another. We are a Mac family all the way...and apparently so are my visitors!

PS I have enjoyed getting to know you via the blogs and email!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Hey, that is awesome!!!!

Connie said...

That's fantastic. I always love reading your posts!

Cassi :) said...

That IS cool! Comments just make the day! :)

Anonymous said...

I found your site when I was researching homeschooling in Medicine Hat. I read it everyday and love it! You have some awesome recipes too. I always think that someday I'll have the guts to contact you and meet in person since we are so close.

JRoberts said...

Hey Anonymous

I would LOVE to hear from you! It would be great to have another family in Medicine Hat to do stuff with! (who knows, we may even know eachother.... :D)

Judi said...

I've been pretty bad at posting on my blog lately but I am still around! I always enjoy stopping by your blog - I just don't always make a comment! Hope all is well!

Judi :)

GoldieGirl said...

Haha, I totally check my traffic audience like..CONSTANTLY. It is bizarrely facinating, I had someone from Kuwait the other day! Thought that was neat-o. I wish they would leave some comments too, I love comments!

Lynn said...

Wow. That is an amazing list of countries! Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Look at you, my friend, SO POPULAR! All over the world! Awesome.

Amy said...

Haha Lynn, I was going to tease Jaime about being "soooo populahhh" too. Good job Jaime.

Amy said...

Oh wait, that wasn't Lynn, that was Melissa. Well Melissa, great minds think alike.

Mindy Halladay said...

That is so super cool! Miss popularity - you are!