Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mad Skills....

....my dh has them! 

I figure he is sitting in bed playing M's DS so he can make me a little sumpin sumpin...right?!  Just sayin. 

I found this great little bracelet on a blog (following links like I do sometimes) and was so sad that I don't crochet...then I remembered my dh DOES!  :)  Horray!  So I bribed him with a shower (with WARM water!) if he would make me one...or ten.

a hand model I am not...



Check out the details.  He is a great sport.  I love the one he has finished and he is working on a few more.  (my boys think they need one, so he had them pick out some "boy" colored floss and he figures he may have a "boy" design worked up soon.)

Want one? 

My dh is so wonderful he is willing to send you one if you are the lucky commenter.  I will pick the winner (well Mr. Random will) on Wednesday in honor of his first official day back at work.  8:00 AM and I will let you know who wins.  All you have to do is leave a comment.  (feel free to tell your friends!)

Cheers

ps...I realized I don't say this often enough...THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLAH, BLAH!  I appreciate you reading, it makes it so much more fun for me to actually keep a journal type of thing here.  So, Thank you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me me! It is so cute -- way to go Perry! :o) I need to develop some crocheting skills... maybe someday!

Jocelyn said...

Those are so cool! I wish I could be that creative. Good for him for killing time!

I love reading your blah blah blah, it's not blah!

Krystal G said...

wow, i didnt know he did that! that's awesome!

Jocelyn said...

I was also going to say Cindy is always looking for people to come and teach classes, I am pretty sure we could make an exception on the unwritten rule of guys not being there!

Cassi :) said...

I crotchet . . . . somewhat (D makes fun of me and calls it crotcheting (pronounced phonetically, har,har, har) I have plenty of nieces, might have to try this one out!!

Connie said...

Very cute. i'll have to try it out. I'm so glad to finally have internet access back. Can't wait to read the rest of your posts.

Amy said...

I hear ya, if it wasn't for the comments, I don't think I'd be as motivated to blog as much as I do. It's fun to hear what people have to say. Love you Blogging.
Great job Perry! Very cute. I look forward to seeing the "boy" designs he comes up with .
Aubey taught me how to use my sewing machine way back when haha. He's STILL teaching me to cook.

Lynn said...

Wow! Good for him! My DH sews. And I can't really. So when I need to hem a pair of pants....guess who I go to.

Love the bracelets!

Nicole said...

that is beautiful! what a unique idea. it would be such a beautiful gift, too.