Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Because I Am a Nerd...

I like to watch kids shows, teen girl shows, and of course little girl shows.  But also because my boys love me, they let me...and sometimes even encourage me. 

A few nights ago we got to watch Camp Rock2.  I really enjoyed the first one (I might even own it...) and really wanted to see the second one.

This cute little song was one of my very favorites on that whole movie.  (plus that little guy is so darn cute!)

Hope you like it.  (and don't judge me for my girly tendencies...)



Here are the words...just because they are pretty funny (or if you really don't have time to watch it)

I'm good at wasting time
I think lyrics need to rhyme
And you're not asking
But I'm trying to grow a mustache
I eat cheese
But only on pizza please
And sometimes on a home made quesadilla
Otherwise it smells like feet to me
And I really like it when the moon looks like a toenail
And I love it when you say my name

If you wanna know, here it goes
I'm gonna tell you there's
A part of me to show
If we're close I'm gonna let you see everything
But remember that you asked for it
I'm trying to do my best to impress
But its easier
To let you take a guess
If the rest is what you wanna hear
The things in my brain, my heart,
Well you asked for it
For you're perusing,
At times confusing, slightly amusing
Introducing me


Do-do
do-do-do-do-do
do-do
do-do-do-do-do
La-da-da-da
La-da-da-da-da-da-da-da Da


I never, trust a dog to watch my food
And I like to use the word 'dude'
As noun or an adverb or an adjective
And I've, I've never really been into cars
I like really cool guitars and superheroes
And checks with lots of zeros on them
I love the sound of violins and making someone smile

If you wanna know, here it goes
I'm gonna tell you there's
A part of me to show
If we're close I'm gonna let you see everything
But remember that you asked for it
I'm trying to do my best to impress
But its easier
To let you take a guess
If the rest is what you wanna hear
The things in my brain, my heart,
Well you asked for it
For your perusing,
At times confusing, possibly amusing
Introducing me


Well you probably know more than you ever wanted to
So be careful when you ask next time
If you wanna know, here it goes
I'm gonna tell you there's
A part of me to show
If we're close I'm gonna let you see everything
But remember that you asked for it
I'm trying to do my best to impress
But its easier
To let you take a guess
If the rest is what you wanna hear
The things in my brain, my heart,
Well you asked for it
For you're perusing,
At times confusing, hopefully amusing
Introducing me


Do-do
Do-do-do-do-do
Do-do
Do-do-do-do-do
Do-do-do-Do


Introducing me
 
Cheers

3 comments:

Connie said...

We watched it the first night it was on. That was my favorite song too. My mom even bought halle the soundtrack and I was tempted to put it on my ipod! I love all the girly teeny shows too. It's nerdy but so fun!

Krystal G said...

You are totally not alone. I'm also a nerd when it comes to this. High School Musical...Hannah Montana....Camp Rock...haha.

Gicela said...

Nerd. (I liked the first one better!) ;)