Friday, August 27, 2010

Owl City


One of my most favorite groups to listen to is Owl City.  Sounds cliche but it is true...I am almost a groupie...

I particularly like the ones that don't make the radio (not that I listen to the radio...but if I did, the ones that take a long time to get there, or don't make it at all) or are not really over played.  That is not to say that when Fireflies or Vanilla Twilight come on I don't crank them too!  :)

Anyway, I have one song I want to share with you.  It is currently my favorite.  It speaks to me.  I feel like I can relate this to my relationship with My Father in Heaven.  I don't know if this is what he meant as he wrote it, but that is how I feel.

Owl City - Meteor Shower

I can finally see,
That you're right there beside me.
I am not my own,
I have been made new.
Please don't let me go,
I desperately need you.

I am not my own,
I have been made new.
Please don't let me go,
I desperately need you.

I can go to his web site and listen for free as well.  (click here)  I own most of his music, have even purchased it! 

Anyway, just thought that I would pass that on to you.

Cheers

3 comments:

Krystal G said...

I also like Owl City...do you know if they're members?

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Good stuff! I totally checked out their site and I like their stuff too...fireflies is on my running song list...

Lynn said...

Oh I love owl city too!!