Thursday, July 22, 2010

Winner, Winner...

...Chicken Dinner.  Well, charm packs anyway.  :) 

While going through my pile I decided that I would give 3 "charm packs" of 10 fabrics each to the winner.  I have 3" ones, 4" ones and 5" ones.  So, according to my random oldest 2 boys who both thought of the same number (because I can't figure out how to put a widget on here with the random.org) the lucky #5 (that's you Cassi) gets this lovely package...

3"


4"


5"

And because my random hubby and 3rd son wanted to tell me a number(and also gave me the same one)...#6 can have a pack of 10 4" squares (that's you Amy...just a start for a quilt...but now you HAVE to make your own!) :)

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and encouragement.  I have had so much fun in this adventure.  I am really looking forward to many more.  In a couple days I have another giveaway coming up...I found a game that we are going to review and YOU can have a copy as well if you enter, so watch for it!

Cheers

1 comment:

Cassi :) said...

Thanks, Jaime - I'm super excited! We took a quick trip to Colorado so I just got back last night and haven't been online.