Sunday, July 11, 2010

Little Letters

Dear Blog
I am almost at 300 posts!  Whew, what a good friend you have been to me these few years.  I am thinking that for our 300th post we should do a give-away...

Dear Summer
I am so glad you are here.  Thanks for coming to stay for a while.  :)

Dear Ice Cream Supper
I am sad you are only once a year, but thank you for coming every year and being so darn much fun!

Dear Little Bush
You are so pretty and I love your little pink flowers.  I also love that you were 30% off and so were really cheap!  I am going to buy more of your brothers and sisters when we finally move.

Dear Housing Market
I am getting really frustrated.  (it has been over 2 months now and still no offers...)  I WANT MY FARM!

Dear Virtual Friends
I am so thrilled to "meet" with you often and look forward to our "conversations"! 

Dear BBQ
So sad to see you die, but hopefully we can find a new one just as good as you.  You served us well these past 8 years.  So, thank you.

Cheers

4 comments:

GoldieGirl said...

I know, waiting for your house to sell is the WORST! It was 4 1/2 months for us. And then it sold, and now it feels like forever ago!

Amy said...

I always love your little letters posts.
Awww, so sad your bbq died. Ours won't last much longer either.

Cassi :) said...

Dear Little Letters - I love you!

Mindy Halladay said...

I agree with the Dear HOUSING MARKET! It is a very frustrating process! Let me know if I can do anything to help you!