Saturday, July 17, 2010

300 posts!

Hey wanna celebrate with me?

This is my 300th post.  I never imagined that I would love blogging so much and come to love "chatting" with all of you and in the process write something for my kids to look back on and call my journal!

So, to thank you for coming on this journey with me...

How about winning something?

I am participating in an I Spy Quilt square exchange, and I totally overbought.  SO, how about I pass on a "charm pack" to a random person?  Giveaway will close by the 22nd of July, at 5 pm (mtn standard) and I will draw a number with Mr. Random!  :)  I will mail it anywhere. (so, yes all you folks NOT in Canada...you can enter as well! :D)

Just leave a comment.  Please let me know what you might like to see more of in my next 300 posts or what you like best.  (it may or may not appear in the blog, but it will be welcome)

Cheers

7 comments:

Mandy said...

you are a blogging wonder! I just love how you help fuel my creative fire in so many ways.

Lynn said...

I always enjoy your recipes and tutorials. Thanks!

Kristin said...

You have a lot of fun things on your blog, I might have to try to make the green onion cakes - I always like new recipes. Plus you have some real photo skills, that bug picture is really icky - and that is a compliment.

Gicela said...

I really enjoy the recipes. I would love to get out of the ordinary run-of-the-mill meals that I oh too often make, and you have the right combination of 'different'. ;)

Cassi :) said...

I love your honesty and willingness to be open - whether it's about faith or weight, very refreshing! (Sometimes it's like we are next-door all over again! :)

Amy said...

Good for you, an I Spy Quilt. That's something I've been wanting to make, but probably won't get it done until I have grandkids haha. O.k., here's a shocker, I could be a grandma in 10 years.
Hmmm, I really love your photos and recipes, and little letters posts. Maybe share more recipes with your quick mix, I'd like to try having that on hand too. And share more of your daily life. I really enjoyed the post with minute to minute schedule of your crazy mom day.

Montserrat said...

Here's what I'd like to see - posts about your own farm. Then your dream would have come true! ;D