This is probably the funniest veggie tales I have ever listened to. I am partial to the belly button song, and the cheeseburger song, and can't forget love my lips...but this makes me laugh so hard! (mostly inside because I have to listen to it intently!)
Oh Veggie Tales, love you. I am partial to "The Pirates Who Don't do Anything" because I lip synced it with Tiffiny Anderson and another couple of ladies (can't remember) for a ward activity. I love it when my kids remember scripture stories because of the videos. Like "keep marching, but you won't knock down our wall".
2 comments:
Hahahahahahaha that was awesome! Cute vid Jamie, thanks for posting!
Oh Veggie Tales, love you. I am partial to "The Pirates Who Don't do Anything" because I lip synced it with Tiffiny Anderson and another couple of ladies (can't remember) for a ward activity.
I love it when my kids remember scripture stories because of the videos. Like "keep marching, but you won't knock down our wall".
Post a Comment