Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Little Letters

Dear Garbage Man,
I am thankful that you come and take my garbage away. I am sorry that there were so many computer parts and DVD parts in it today, but in science we trashed a few. Sorry you had to run the crusher twice to make room for more garbage!

Dear Warm Weather,
Thank you for coming to visit us this winter. We are sad you are not as warm as before, but we like you even if you are not super warm...feel free to stay LONG!

Dear Stargate,
I am so excited that you come to visit us from the Atwoods house. I love you.

Dear TV and DVD player,
You rock at playing Stargate, and I love you for that! :)

Dear P,
You are amazing. I am so glad that we are together, and that 12 years is not to torturous to you. I am also glad we can watch Stargate together, and Smallville... :) I love you too...just as much if not more than the above two mentioned things.

Dear KGM3Boys,
(did you notice that clever little thing when you email me?!) You boys are the reason I get up every morning. No really, you are. I get up to do scripture study, then you make me stay up for school, and then we run around like crazy together...but I love it...and you!

Dear Hobbes,
My friend Mary made you, but you keep many entertained just by being you. I love how orange you are, and cuddly. I am so glad that you came to live here with us.

Dear Squid Dogs,
You were super fun to make tonight, yummy, and fun to eat. MMmmmm

1 comment:

GoldieGirl said...

AWW.. I am so glad there are others in this world who can appreciate the awesomeness that is having your very own hobbes.