I am grateful for...
1. ...rebate cheques that come in the mail. (just in time for Christmas too)
2. ...yummy cookies and the will power to only eat 1 (well, maybe 2 if you count the dough I ate!)
3. ...my niece being so good while I had her yesterday.
4. ...the fun that my boys have with said niece, she is really darling and fun.
5. ...fun toys at Grandma's house. The boys don't even mind going to babysit the house while we wait for Grandpa's window.
6. ...Christmas packages in the mail. They are all on their way and it makes me feel so good.
7. ...the Friend. My parents buy us a subscription every year and the boys love to read it each month.
8. ...my Dad's computer. (without which this post would not be here! I am using his while we wait for his window to be installed!) :)
9. ...technology that lets us be anywhere and do almost anything with our stuff. (texting far away, accessing email on any computer, public hosting of blogs, etc.)
10. ...ebay. Where I find anything I can't find here.
11. ...etsy. Where I find everything else!
12. ...the ability to make what I need, want or desire, and the money to do so. (within reason)
1 comment:
I love etsy too. You can find such fun things there.
Post a Comment