Sunday, November 8, 2009

A few of my favorite songs

This post was going to have links to all of these...but alas, it does not...so if you have limewire, or YouTube...I am sure that you can find them.

So, what are your favorite songs? I have been thinking of this as I have not listened to the radio in so long (maybe 3 years?) that I wondered if I should. So I turned it on and was so assaulted (we have very little choice here in the Hat) that I turned it off quickly thereafter.

Well, I sat down and made a list. Here is a part of it...in no ways all inclusive or in any order, but if you would like to share some of yours, please do...I don't listen to the radio so I am behind! :)

My favorites include:

Angles Among Us - Alabama
You Say It Best - Allison Krauss
All I Ask of You - Andrew Lloyd Webber
Totally Miss You - Bad Boys Blue

Breath of Heaven - Amy Grant (listened to with the Nativity movie)
Fix You - Coldplay
A More Excellent Way - EFY 2005
Love Song - Enya

Best Days - Graham Colton
Someones Watching Over Me - Hillary Duff (seriously watch Raise your Voice...you WILL cry!)
Amazing Grace - Il Divo (makes me cry)
Far Away - Ingrid Michaelson

Joseph Smith's First Prayer - InsideOut
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Lift me Up - Jerico Road
Sold - John Michael Montgomery

Sky - Joshua Radin/Ingrid Michaelson
Knock Knock - Lenka
Mr Mom - Lonestar
Apologize - One Republic

O Dear...this is getting lengthy...I only have a few more:

Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
Dr. Worm - They Might Be Giants
We Believe - Kenneth Cope

There is a few for you to download, I am not even touching kids music...I love so much of it! :)

Hope that you share with me as well, remember I don't listen to the radio so I need your imput! Take care and stay healthy
Cheers

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

A fellow non radio listener! YAY! I could not tell anyone what is on the radio right now! The rule in our car is when I drive, no music, when Jason drives, he can turn it on. I do my best to beat him to the drivers seat!
I like your list. It's nice to see just some good ole songs.

Krystal G said...

Raise your voice is SUCH a good movie!! It's one of my favs. I was also thinking of making a song post...perhaps I will now that you did it. Thanks for sharing!