Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gardening

So I am getting spring fever...G's class was having a fundraiser and needed cupcakes. So here is my garden. It will have to do me until I can have a real one. :) The radishes were pretty fun...I love rolling gumdrops!
Funny part of the lettuce is that they are bran flakes...so that makes them good for me right??!!


I was too lazy to make the shovels and signs...OK...I admit it, I figured it would be wasted on elementry kids so I didn't make them. And for $0.50 each, I didn't feel like it...you caught me! :)
J

4 comments:

Heather said...

The word "lazy" should not be used in the post! The cupcakes are adorable :) Great Job!

Connie said...

Those are the cutest cupcakes. I think you went above and beyond. Are you still in the cake business?

Cassi :) said...

awesome! you have a green thumb in the garden and the kitchen! haha!

cherished said...

so CUTE! Good job! I'd buy one!