Cheers
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
The Post
If you live here in the Hat...have you ever been to "The Post"? Did you know that they sell books there? I have been getting books from this book store for my kids for a couple years now. They are cheap and totally nice still. This is my book pile from our last trip...it cost a grand total of $1.25! They are $0.25 each and are buy one get one free.
I have been collecting books on the sly (don't tell P, he thinks that books multiply like living beings in our home...we don't buy them, they reproduce!) :) and now have a wonderful collection of kids books and a few (well, lots!) for me!
Cheers
Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I used to go the 'The Post' all the time!!It might sound kinda weird...and creepy..but i really like the smell in that place and the general feeling i get. And yes, I do know they sell books. At great prices too!
LOL! "we don't buy them, they reproduce". That's a good one!
I never find books there at a good price! I guess you just luck out!!! Are you talking about the smaller store just outside of the post?
Okay, but where do you put them all? I am totally decluttering this week as I PATIENTLY wait for my course to come in the mail and although I love reading, I just want to know where you put them all!
Post a Comment