Cheers
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Everyone needs one of these...
I was sitting here all alone tonight (kiddies are at Cubs and Dh is at Scouts...little one in bed) and was looking at my favorite family picture. Then, much to my surprise, I realized I have not shared it with all of you! (and put it in my "journal" :D)
So this is it. When we were in the states a few years ago (looks like about 3 -ish because M is still pretty little) we were travelling home by taking the scenic route (well, as scenic as Montana allows!). We stopped in a few really cool totally outback campgrounds, (seriously, not even toilets or dug out holes!) and stopped in this really nifty ghost town called Virginia City. We toured all the cool little shops, took an old fire truck on a guided tour of the town, and took in this picture shop. I think everyone needs one of these little babies! Look at my Dh...he looks so scary! :) Don't want to cross him in a dark alley! (the kid on his lap kind of ruins the look though, although he has a gun too...albeit an upside down one, but a gun none the less!) Anyway, our kids still get a kick out of this one, and so do I! So, I just had to share it with you.
Cheers
Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ive always wanted one of these photos done. i think they are so classic.
I'm with K. I always wanted our family to see if we could do that.
Love it! Last I looked there was a shop in the mall that does these photos. Aubey was saying we should get one done. Gage's puppy dog eyes and Kolten's half smile kind of ruin the mean look too LOL.
Post a Comment