Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Power of the Lord, and the Holy Ghost


President James E. Faust (May 2002 Ensign)

If you are willing to pay the price for success, good things, even great things, can happen to you, even beyond your fondest dreams and expectations! Often we do not have even a glimpse of our potential for happiness and accomplishment in this life and in eternity because, as the Apostle Paul said, “Now we see through a glass, darkly.” But the lens can be lightened and become crystal clear through the influence of the Holy Ghost. The Savior promised us that the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, will “teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, and guide you into all truth.”  We must recognize that our natural gifts and abilities are limited, but when augmented by inspiration and guidance of the Holy Ghost, our potential increases manyfold. You need help from a power beyond your own to do something extraordinarily useful.



D&C 133 : 26


And they who are in the north countries shall come in remembrance before the Lord; and their prophets shall hear his voice, and shall no longer stay themselves; and they shall smite the rocks, and the ice shall flow down at their presence.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

This is a wonderful post Jaime. It's hard to imagine that we can be blessed beyond our greatest dreams and expectations. I have some pretty big dreams!

I really love the photos. Do you mind e-mailing them to me...I have a collection of pictures of flowers that I have hung up, but I would love to change them out with winter pictures and autumn pictures.

JRoberts said...

Jenn,

I don't have your email and it is not connected to your profile....

Email it to me and we can discuss the photos. :)