Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Soap Leaves

Just for Lynn who commented on my last post (man, I have awesome friends...giving me stuff to blog about! :D) here is a post about soap leaves.

They come in this totally cute little package that is about the size of a car starter remote. (that little invention we all know and love here in Canada!) They are super thin. (I had a picture of it in my fingers but my thumb was all orange and looked like a smoker finger and I didn't want any emails about that. :) I have some super yummy oranges that I keep eating like candy and my fingers are paying the price!)
So, these were $5 each at this store in Lethbridge, but I just found them at Dollaramma the other day for $1 for 25 leaves! So, they are good for lots of stuff like hands, clothes, dishes, etc. and wonderful in your 72 hour kits.
Cheers

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Awesome! I will have to check our Dollaramma for them. ANd if not.....

I will pick some up when we go and visit Cassie in that area. Can you e-mail me the name of the Lethbridge store??

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for telling us about the soap leaves being at Dollaramma. I went today and spent $60 on a bunch of things for our 72hour kit and that was one of them! Well, 2 for each family member. I think I might go back for some more, you know, just incase would need to share.

Amy said...

I've never heard of soap leaves, so cool. A definite addition to our kits, thanks!