I took all the outdated and expired things (which, were few and I was proud! :D) and set in a few other things I had collected.
Just for fun, and for my journal, I thought I would put our kits contents on here. If you have something that you just can't live without, let me know...I want to add it to mine! :) (if I can cram it in there!) This list is just the kit...there is also a bin with clothing, blankets, a Disaster kit, and a Grab and Go binder with it as well.
In Every Kit:
Sanitation
Hand San
Camp Towel
Wipes
Camp Towel(s)
Water filter
Water filter
5L Water Container
Soap leaves
Sleep/Heat
Emergency Blanket
Sleep/Heat
Emergency Blanket
Hand Warmers
Gloves
Tarp
Tarp
3 Fire Starters
Long Underwear
Food/Cooking
2 pkgs of Emergency Ration Bars (Datrex)
Emergency Stove
Entertainment
Activity Book
Food/Cooking
2 pkgs of Emergency Ration Bars (Datrex)
Emergency Stove
Entertainment
Activity Book
Playing cards
Pencils/Pens
Water Container (750 mL)
Utensils
Water Container (750 mL)
Utensils
Poncho
Matches
small 1st aid kit
small 1st aid kit
small knife
carbiner
Misc
Sunscreen
Misc
Sunscreen
Container with small change ($)
Knife
Knife
Compass
Flashlight
Rope
In Mom's Kit Extra:
Xtra Poncho
In Mom's Kit Extra:
Xtra Poncho
Fishing supplies
Xtra Water Filter
Wire
Wire
Work Gloves
1st Aid Kit
In Dad's Kit Extra:
Xtra Matches
In Dad's Kit Extra:
Xtra Matches
Xtra Stove
Fishing supplies
Wire
Wire
Work Gloves
2Xtra Ponchos
2 comments:
I can't live without my Silver Shield. A strong and NATURAL antibiotic. I will be doing a post about it soon. Maybe you already know about it.
Anyway.....I wanted to see if you would do a post about soap leaves. What are those??
Thanks for the list!!
Post a Comment